19’ long – 8’ beam at gunnel, welded aluminum boats with 2017 Mercury engines. These are lodge boats used on the NW side of Vancouver Island and are stored out of the water during the off-season.
About 2/3’s of the engine hours are trolling, engine and leg oil every 100-120 hrs, engine fuel filters twice a season and spark plugs mid-season.
Very sturdy, proven designed boats with self-bailing decks and foam filled hulls.
Boat 6 Details:
- 19’ Cope designed welded aluminum boat.
- Built in 2000, with an aluminum Bimini installed in 2007
- 2017 Mercury 115 Seapro 4stroke with approx.
- 571 hrs, stainless prop
- New controls
- Wiring in 2017.
- Lowrance HDS5 (installed 2015)
- Standard Horizon GX1700 (2017)
- Lowrance CHIRP 7″ Plotter/sounder (2016)
- Wired for Scotty electrics and have a total of 6 Scotty rod mounts.
- Built-in 26US gal fuel tank with Racor fuel filter
- Bench seat with storage
- Forward fish lockers, two smaller storage lockers in the stern
- LED running lights
- 2 speed window wiper
- 12v lighter socket
- 8 “rocket launcher” rod holders on the roof of the Bimini.
- This boat comes with Kiwi non-slip deck coating
- Also comes with a 1999 2300lb, single axel (no brakes), Road Runner Trailer-bunk model.
Things to consider: needs a couple new LED running lights and has a broken transducer for the HDS5