19’ long – 8’ beam at gunnel, welded aluminum boats with 2017 Mercury engines. These are lodge boats used on the NW side of Vancouver Island and are stored out of the water during the off-season. About 2/3’s of the engine hours are trolling, engine and leg oil every 100-120 hrs, engine fuel filters twice a season and spark plugs mid-season. Very sturdy, proven designed boats with self-bailing decks and foam filled hulls.
Boat 7 Details:
- 19’ Cope designed welded aluminum boat.
- Built in 2000, with an aluminum Bimini installed in 2007
- 2017 Mercury 115 Seapro 4stroke
- Approx. 351 hrs
- stainless prop
- new controls
- steering & wiring in 2017
- Lowrance HDS5 (installed 2017)
- Standard Horizon GX1700 (2017)
- Lowrance X96 sounder
- Wired for Scotty electrics
- 6 Scotty rod mounts.
- Built-in 26US gal fuel tank with two racks for 5gal jerry on the pod
- Bench seat with storage
- Forward fish lockers
- LED running lights
- 2 speed window wiper
- 12v lighter socke
- 8 “rocket launcher” rod holders on the roof of the Bimini.
- Also comes with a 1999 2300lb, singe axel (no brakes), Road Runner Trailer-bunk model.
Things to consider: needs the cross bar on the back of the seat welded up, no non-skid floor and could use the seats recovered (do that at the same time you weld the cross bar)